Surrogacy with Egg Donation package
Engaging a surrogate mother to bear a child for a couple who have fertility problems is as old as the story of Sarah and Abraham in Genesis, Chapter 16. Sarah’s servant Hagar conceived from Abraham and later gave the baby to Sarah. Surrogacy was practiced from the very ancient times in different parts of the world. However, the Sarah’s case is a “traditional” surrogacy where surrogate mother is genetically related to the baby. Practiced now, and in particular in Ukraine, is “gestational” surrogacy, which means transferring of an already-cultivated embryo from the sperm and egg from a couple. The surrogate mother’s role is that of a carrier, she is not genetically related to the fetus.
Surrogacy is widely practiced and supported by the Ukrainian legislation both for citizens of Ukraine and for foreign couples. The law allows commercial surrogacy. You are welcome to learn more about the legislation related to surrogacy in Ukraine.
Suggested Surrogacy with Egg Donation package includes preparation and transfer of embryos cultivated from donor eggs fertilized with male patient’s semen to Surrogate Mother in one of partner clinics of Successful Parents agency. The package includes:
- Consultations and coordination of your program by a Program Coordinator from our agency;
- Choosing Egg Donor and Surrogate Mother from our database;
- Cost of fresh medical tests for Egg Donor and Surrogate Mother;
- Cost of drugs for preparation of Egg Donor and Surrogate Mother;
- All medical consultations for male patient, including sperm results analysis and recommendations to prepare for the fresh cycle;
- Meeting candidates for Surrogate Mother;
- Egg pick-up, fertilization of eggs and cultivation of embryos in our partner clinic;
- Final compensation for Egg Donor;
- 1 Embryos transfer attempt to Surrogate Mother;
- Pregnancy care (drugs, medical tests and coordination of Surrogate Mother by a coordinating doctor from our partner clinic);
- Hospital fees;
- Monthly payments and all compensations for Surrogate Mother;
- Final compensation for Surrogate Mother;
- Legal fees: contracts, baby birth registration and obtaining Baby Birth Certificate, preparation of all documents for the embassy, etc.;
- Agency commission using the database and program coordination.
At our Agency we have our big database of surrogate mothers and egg donors. All candidates are physically and mentally healthy, their age is between 20 and 30 years old, their medical records show no miscarriages in the past for surrogate mothers and no chronic or genetic diseases in the family tree of egg donors, each surrogate mother and egg donor have at least one healthy child of their own. We also pay huge attention to the personal characteristics of our egg donors, all ladies possess regular features, good figure and well educated. We are sure that you will easily find the egg donor and surrogate mother according to your preferences, in our database.
In order to guarantee good results of your program and avoid any risks, we always make surrogate mother and egg donor to do fresh medical tests and overall check-up before the start of the program.
The preparation for the embryos transfer takes about one month from the moment of signing contracts and confirming surrogate mother and egg donor candidates. Cycles of both egg donor and surrogate mother are synchronized with maximum care and attention. Usually our egg donors produce about 12-18 eggs in frames of one egg donation cycle. All eggs collected from egg donor in frames of this program will be fertilized by male patient’s semen and embryos will be cultivated to the blastocyst stage and then up to 3 embryos of the best quality are transferred to the uterus of surrogate mother. The remaining embryos also belong exclusively to the patient, can be frozen and used by patient in her future treatment. You are welcome to learn more about how to start applying for your surrogacy with egg donation program now.
In two weeks after the embryos transfer Surrogate Mother does blood pregnancy test to determine whether the attempt was successful and pregnancy is achieved. After the pregnancy confirmation we fully coordinate surrogate mother (daily regimen, regular check-ups and screenings etc.), inform our patients on a continuous basis, arrange accommodation for surrogate mother in Kyiv starting the seventh month of pregnancy, make all necessary arrangements with the hospital and after baby delivery take care of preparing all the documents for the baby birth registration and for the embassy.
Surrogacy with Egg Donation programs are of high demand among our patients; at any moment of time we are coordinating no less than 10 active programs.